#1 Air Conditioning Service in Kissimmee FL
Air Conditioning Repair and Installation
AC Replacement in Kissimmee FL
Keeping You Comfortable Year Round!
License # CMC1250458
Call or Text
The #1 Air Conditioning Repair & Air Conditioning Installation Company in Kissimmee Florida.
Need emergency air conditioner repair Kissimmee residents can trust?
Call or Text us now For Service
In Need of A Replacement Air Conditioning Unit?
Free Air Conditioner Replacement Estimates in Kissimmee Florida
Kissimmee Fl Residential Services
Kissimmee Fl Commercial Services
- Kissimmee Florida Air Conditioning Installation
- Kissimmee Florida Central Air Conditioning Repair
- Kissimmee Florida Ductless HVAC Systems
- Kissimmee Florida Furnace repairs and replacement
- Kissimmee Florida Heat Pumps
- Indoor Air Quality
- Kissimmee Florida Rooftop AC Unit
- Kissimmee Florida Package Units
- Kissimmee Florida Mobile Home Air Conditioner replacement
- Kissimmee Florida Mobile Home AC unit
- Kissimmee Florida Commercial HVAC Replacement
- Kissimmee Florida Commercial Air Conditioning
- Kissimmee Floirda Commercial HVAC Repairs
- Kissimmee FL AC & Heating Maintenance
- St Cloud Florida
- Hunters Creek Florida
- Celebration Florida
- Kissimmee FL Residential Heating & Cooling Service, Installation, Replacement, Maintenance & Repair
- Kissimmee FL Commercial Heating & Cooling Service, Installation, Replacement, Maintenance & Repair
- Kissimmee FL Mini Split Heating & Cooling Service, Installation, Replacement, Maintenance & Repair
- Kissimmee FL Ductless Heating & Cooling Service, Installation, Replacement , Maintenance & Repair
- Kissimmee FL Mobile Home Repairs, Mobile Home Air Conditioning Installation
What Temperature Should I Set My Thermostat in the Summer?
Save Money and Stay Cool by Following These Recommended Summer Settings
Air conditioning offers a refreshing escape from the summer heat, but settling on a temperature to maintain in your home may require a delicate balance between your family's comfort preferences and your financial bottom line. Simply put – the lower you set your thermostat in the summer, the higher your energy bills will be. However, if you work through some of the variables you can shoot for a temperature that keeps you comfortable and saves you money.
The Best Temperature Settings When You're at Home
To stay comfortable and save money this summer, the U.S. Department of Energy recommends setting your thermostat to 78F (26C) when you are home. Setting your air conditioner to this level will allow you to stay cool and avoid an unusually high electricity bill. If you still find yourself looking for relief, you can invest in a dehumidifier and follow our tips below to trap cool air in your home.