#1 Air Conditioning Service in
St. Cloud Florida
Air Conditioning Repair and Installation
AC Replacement in Saint Cloud FL
Free AC Replacement Estimates,
Free Air Conditioner Installation Estimates
Keeping You Comfortable Year Round!
License # CMC1250458
Call or Text
St. Cloud Florida Air Conditioning & Heating Installation and Repair Experts
Broken Home or Business AC unit?
Air Conditioner Not Cooling?
Serving St. Cloud Florida & Surrounding Cities
In need of Same day air conditioning service in St. Cloud Florida?
We have ac technicians available now in St. Cloud Florida ready to get your AC system up and running again.
We understand the importance of having a properly functioning heating and cooling system and we are here to help. Schedule a service technician now!
You can call and even text us your appointment needs or questions. 407-255-3294
Saint Cloud Florida AC repair and AC replacement
Need a new AC unit installed in St Cloud Florida?
We offer Free New System replacement quotes.
We also offer Free Second opinions on all major repairs.
St Cloud mobile home air conditioning experts.
Need a mobile home air conditioning unit ?
Mobile home Air conditioning and Mobile Home Heat pump replacement.
Need a Mini split AC system installed in St. Cloud Florida ?
Single wide air conditioning installation
Double wide air conditioning installation
We Service & Repair all Brands.
- St. Cloud Florida Residential Air Conditioning Repair
- St. Cloud Florida Commercial Air Conditioning Repairs
- St. Cloud Florida Air Conditioning Maintenance
- St .Cloud Florida Residential Air Conditioning Replacement
- St. Cloud Florida Heating Repair
- St .Cloud Florida Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
- St. Cloud Florida Commercial AC Installation
- St. Cloud Florida Air Filtration
- St .Cloud Florida Emergency AC Service
- St. Cloud Florida Central AC Repair Service
- St .Cloud Florida Office Air Conditioning Repair
- St .Cloud Florida Office AC Installation and Replacement
St Cloud FL AC Installation. Selecting the right air conditioning system can be difficult. You need expertly installed equipment that will properly cool your Home or Business.
- St Cloud FL AC Maintenance. As one of the most trusted air conditioning companies in Central Florida, we offer maintenance packages that are designed to prolong the life of your air conditioner.
- St Cloud FL AC Repair. When your AC breaks, you need a trained, experienced Air Conditioning technician to correctly and quickly fix the problem. Don’t put up with the discomfort of a house that is too warm or humid.
- St Cloud FL AC Replacement. Have you recently added an addition or expanded the size of your home? If so, replacing your air conditioner may be necessary. Want a Free Estimate on a energy Efficient Air Conditioning unit?
- St Cloud FL Air Purification. Many St Cloud and Lake Nona area residents suffer from airborne allergies and the quality of air in one’s home or workplace can often make the symptoms worse. Installing A UV light system and Proper Cleaning can help.
St. Cloud Florida Residential AC Installation Service / Residential AC Replacement
We offer Residential Air Conditioner Replacement and Installation services and offer free Estimates for Replacement in St. Cloud Florida. We install Heat Pump AC systems, Straight Cool AC systems, Gas Furnace AC Systems, Ductless/ Mini Split AC Systems, Package AC units and More. All Residential AC systems Installed by Premier Comfort of Fl will carry a 10 year Manufacturer part warranty and a 1.5 - 2 year labor warranty on the new system Installed.
What Temperature Should I Set My Thermostat in the Summer?
Save Money and Stay Cool by Following These Recommended Summer Settings
Air conditioning offers a refreshing escape from the summer heat, but settling on a temperature to maintain in your home may require a delicate balance between your family's comfort preferences and your financial bottom line. Simply put – the lower you set your thermostat in the summer, the higher your energy bills will be. However, if you work through some of the variables you can shoot for a temperature that keeps you comfortable and saves you money.
The Best Temperature Settings When You're at Home
To stay comfortable and save money this summer, the U.S. Department of Energy recommends setting your thermostat to 78F (26C) when you are home. Setting your air conditioner to this level will allow you to stay cool and avoid an unusually high electricity bill. If you still find yourself looking for relief, you can invest in a dehumidifier and follow our tips below to trap cool air in your home.